Assuming that you have logged in as administrator and clicked the "Goto admin" link you will be presented with 6 sections on the Administrate page
- Add gallery. Type the name of the gallery and press the "Add" button.
- Remove gallery. Remove a gallery and ALL photos contained in that gallery. Be aware that this action cannot be undone. Select a gallery from the list and press the "Remove" button.
- Administrate gallery. Administrate a particular gallery. Select a gallery from the list and press the "Administrate" button. See Usage - users section 4 for an alternative way to do the same from the main page.
- Add private user. Add a privileged user that arew allowed to see private pictures. ALL private users can see ALL private photos. Type the name and password of the private user in the textboxes and press the "Add" button.
- Remove private user. Be aware that this action ccannot be undone. Select a user from the list and press the "Remove" button.
- Edit private user. Change the password of a private user. Type the new password in the textbox and press the "Change" button.
Usage - Administrate gallery >